The next HUMANIST Summer School wil be held on 13, 14 & 15 September 2017 in Vigo, Spain hosted by CTAG.
Registration is now opened on the dedicated page.
Summer School lectures will be the following:
- Human factors issues for vehicle automation
- Safety-research on agenda on automation, our research on Transitions of Control or workload
- Metodologies to investigate acceptability, trust, situation awareness, and workload in the context of autonomous vehicle
- How the central human issues and questions are changing when automation is increasing in the transport system. Definition of issues and measures in road transport rising from human actors´ point of view will be based on a review of human behaviour theories
- Infrastruture-based communication and interaction of the autonomous vehicle with vulnerable road users
- Older drivers and Driving Automation
Summer School leaflet and the complete programme are available for download.
For more information, you can contact: