The next HUMANIST Summer School wil be held on 13, 14 & 15 September 2017 in Vigo, Spain hosted by CTAG.
Registration is now opened on the dedicated page.
Summer School lectures will be the following:
- Human factors issues for vehicle automation
- Safety-research on agenda on automation, our research on Transitions of Control or workload
- Metodologies to investigate acceptability, trust, situation awareness, and workload in the context of autonomous vehicle
- How the central human issues and questions are changing when automation is increasing in the transport system. Definition of issues and measures in road transport rising from human actors´ point of view will be based on a review of human behaviour theories
- Infrastruture-based communication and interaction of the autonomous vehicle with vulnerable road users
- Older drivers and Driving Automation
Summer School leaflet and the complete programme are available for download.
Information on How to Reach CTAG and hotel list is now available, please click here !
For more information, you can contact: