Intelligent Transport System : Human Centred Design for Safe and Eco Mobility
- Find out issues covered by research on systems design for safe and sustainable mobility in road transport
- Gain knowledge on needs and requirements of population in order to design user friendly systems for Vehicle, powered-two wheels and bus
- Explore tools and methods for evaluating safety of systems use while driving
- Debate on priorities between several issues such as road safety, eco mobility, design for all.
Programme of the courses now available!
- Prof Dr Josef Krems, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
- Stella Nikolaou, CERTH/HIT, Hellenic Institute of Transport, Greece
- Dr Annie Pauzié, Ifsttar, French Institute of Science & Technology for Transport, Development & Networks, France
- Prof Dr Ralf Risser, Factum, Austria
- Prof Anabela Simoes, CIGEST, Portugal
CIGEST‐ Centro de Investigação em Gestão ‐ Instituto Superior de Gestão, Lisbon, Rua Vitorino Nemésio, 5 1750 Lisboa Portugal
Fees and payment
The fee for the Humanist tutorial is:
300,‐€ student registration at any time
330,‐ € early registration before 1st of June 2012
380,‐ € registration after this date.
This includes lectures, course materials, lunches and coffee breaks, in addition to a diner the 5th of July.
Application for registration must be received by the deadline of 27th of June 2012 but it is recommended to book your participation as soon as possible, as the number of participants is limited.
Detailed information and programme of lectures can be downloaded here and the registration form can be found at: http://fr.amiando.com/SummerSchool2012
- Tivoli Oriente Hotel: good price now; use the metro to come to the Summer School place (get the red line and leave at Saldanha to get the yellow line direction Odivelas and leave at Ameixoeira).
- Tivoli Jardim: Central (downtown); the same to get the metro (any line connects the yellow one): more expensive.
- The Sheraton currently has an excellent promotion (take a look at booking.com). It is close to a metro station Picoas.
- VIP Executive Saldanha, VIP Berna and VIP Zurique. Close to the metro station Campo Pequeno.
- Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental (good and close to the metro station Campo Pequeno).
- Design hôtels: Fontana Park Design Hotel; Imternational Design Hotel. Very cheap and good.
Please avoir areas like Rossio and Restauradores because it's not ver safe in the evening.