Aller au contenu principal
Who should join HUMANIST?
- Research establishments such as research centres, institutes, universities
- Working in the field of Human Factors in Transport
Why becoming a member?
- Access to cooperation and exchange of information between HUMANIST members, as of today 20 members in 15 countries
- Participation to HUMANIST conferences and training activities such as Summer Schools
- Representation in European Transport Research Alliance (ETRA), participation to the Young Researchers' seminars
- Representation in European and International conferences
- Participation to the preparation of various position papers, influenicing the EU workprogrammes, reply to open consultations
- Collaboration in international projects
- Use of HUMANIST dissemination channels to ensure an effective dissemination of members' scientific knowledge, research results, projects informations
- Receiving targeted information on current developments on Human-Centred research in transport in Europe such as calls for proposals, workshops, seminars, conferences, open consultations...etc.
How to become a member?
- Interested organisations should send an official letter by regular mail or email to email@example.com
- Each candidature is submitted to the General Assembly of Members who decides on the admission. The HUMANIST President informs the applicant of the decision.
- The membership fees are set at 3100€ per year, from 1st of January to 31st of December.