The HUMANIST 2012 Summer School was organised on 5 & 6 July in Lisbon, Portugal.
During this Summer School entitled “Intelligent Transport Systems: Human Centred Design for Safe and Eco Mobility”, lecturers from European research centres shared their knowledge on safety and eco mobility to give tools and methods for Human centred design of ITS.
Discussions andpractical exercises allowed participants to be involved in an active way and to learn main key aspects dealing with acceptability, usability and safety of information and communication technology uses and practices for a greener and safer road transport.
Some of the presentations are availab
- Perspective in Electro-mobility systems
- Measurement methods and techniques for evaluating IVIS with respect to safety-relevant criteria
- ITS functions and their potential consequences on safety
- Nomadic systems and ecomobility
- Safety according to ITS functions and different populations
- Impact of ITS on clean multi-modal mobility